Page 1 of 1

Using MAX file size on IFL

Posted: Sat May 23, 2020 11:32 am
by sirdinaden
Before I update to 3.38 I used the MAX setting, resulting in a file of around 13GB.
With 3.38 and now 3.39 changing the setting to MAX makes no difference, the command always reverts to 4GB, resulting in 4 separate files.
Also I didn't have to change this setting every time, it was always automatically at MAX.
Is there some way I can restore this option, preferably permanently?
Thanks

Re: Using MAX file size on IFL

Posted: Sat May 23, 2020 3:46 pm
by TeraByte Support(PP)
Are you saving the backup to a FAT32 partition? 4GB would be the max size in that case.

Re: Using MAX file size on IFL

Posted: Sun May 24, 2020 10:15 am
by sirdinaden
Hi Yes thanks, that's what I've done. I reformatted the drive a while ago. I will have to do it again. Cheers.