Page 1 of 1

No setup file in IFL zip file

Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:28 am
by The Seeker
As stated in the title, there is no 'setup' file in the latest IFL zip files (x64 and x86 versions). Therefore, I am unable to run ./setup to make an ISO file.

Edit: I've attached a screenshot showing the files contained within the zip file.

Re: No setup file in IFL zip file

Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:39 am
by Brian K
The Seeker,

I downloaded "English (686) Download" and installed IFL in Linux Mint using ./setup

Re: No setup file in IFL zip file

Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:46 am
by The Seeker
Did your download contain a 'setup' file?

Re: No setup file in IFL zip file

Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:34 pm
by TeraByte Support
It's in the zip, the zips are now using winzip 24 instead of winzip 14,
so maybe something with the unziper used?

On 10/17/2019 2:28 AM, The Seeker wrote:
> As stated in the title, there is no 'setup' file in the latest IFL zip files (x64 and x86 versions). Therefore, I am unable to run ./setup to make an ISO file.
>
> Edit: I've attached a screenshot showing the files contained within the zip file.
>
>



Re: No setup file in IFL zip file

Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:22 am
by The Seeker
I discovered the problem. I always download the no net version of IFL. I downloaded the other version, in which the setup file does exist.

Re: No setup file in IFL zip file

Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:49 pm
by Muad'Dib
The Seeker wrote:
"I discovered the problem. I always download the no net version of IFL. I downloaded the other version, in which the setup file does exist."

SEEK and ye shall find! ;-)

Re: No setup file in IFL zip file

Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:08 pm
by The Seeker
Muad'Dib wrote:
> The Seeker wrote:
> "I discovered the problem. I always download the no net version of
> IFL. I downloaded the other version, in which the setup file does
> exist."
>
> SEEK and ye shall find! ;-)

Indeed!