Page 1 of 1

Image for UEFI

Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:03 am
by Ed Smith
Where to I find the Upgrade History for Image for UEFI ?

I see it for BootIt UEFI but not for Image for UEFI or is the Upgrade
History the same for both?

Thank You,
Ed.


Re: Image for UEFI

Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:20 am
by Ladybug

Re: Image for UEFI

Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:52 pm
by TeraByte Support
It would be similar to items common across IFD/IFL/IFW upgrade history.

On 8/30/2019 7:03 PM, Ed wrote:
> Where to I find the Upgrade History for Image for UEFI ?
>
> I see it for BootIt UEFI but not for Image for UEFI or is the Upgrade
> History the same for both?
>
> Thank You,
> Ed.
>
>


Re: Image for UEFI

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:28 pm
by Ed Smith
Thank You,
Ed.

"TeraByte Support (DF)" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

It would be similar to items common across IFD/IFL/IFW upgrade history.

On 8/30/2019 7:03 PM, Ed wrote:
> Where to I find the Upgrade History for Image for UEFI ?
>
> I see it for BootIt UEFI but not for Image for UEFI or is the Upgrade
> History the same for both?
>
> Thank You,
> Ed.
>
>