Page 1 of 1

Announcments [sic] of new versions

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:24 pm
by haskell
This topic shouldn't be here. But you are not making it easy (or I'm too stupid to figure it out).
I have a question about the announc*e*ments of new versions. Of course I am not allowed to
post in the Versions subforum, but I don't quite understand why I am not allowed to contact
any of the TeraByte Support accounts.
There is no forum for 'general questions' so I put it here:

Why are none of the links in any of the announcements clickable?

Re: Announcments [sic] of new versions

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:28 pm
by Bob Coleman
You can send email to [email protected] .

Re: Announcments [sic] of new versions

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:04 pm
by Muad'Dib
haskell wrote:
> Why are none of the links in any of the announcements clickable?

They are clickable on my system. Maybe you have an ad blocker that's disabling some Javascript portion of the forum website?

Re: Announcments [sic] of new versions

Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:21 am
by CyberSimian
Muad'Dib wrote:
> They are clickable on my system.

They were not clickable on my system (Firefox 52.9.0 on Windows XP; no ad blockers), but they are clickable now.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Re: Announcments [sic] of new versions

Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:49 am
by haskell
CyberSimian wrote:
> They were not clickable on my system (Firefox 52.9.0 on Windows XP; no ad blockers),
> but they are clickable now.
>
Firefox 68.0.2 with Noscript (but not blocking anything here), no AdBlockers.
Indeed they are clickable now. Thanks!