IFW making backup image
Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:42 pm
My desktop has IFW v3.30 running on it. I have a drive that I have connected to the computer via USB that I want to make an image of. This drive is a 40gig sata drive and it failed when i tried to make the image of the drive. I found that it has bad sectors on it.
Is there a way, hopefully a fast way, to make an image of this drive and have IFW ignore the bad sectors (if it cant read the sector, it just skips it after say three attempts to keep things moving) so i can complete a backup instead of it just failing?
any help is very much appreciated!
Is there a way, hopefully a fast way, to make an image of this drive and have IFW ignore the bad sectors (if it cant read the sector, it just skips it after say three attempts to keep things moving) so i can complete a backup instead of it just failing?
any help is very much appreciated!