Page 1 of 1

Will IFL restore a IFD image?

Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 5:07 pm
by bokcam
I created a TBI backup using IFD v 3.22. Later I used IFL v 2.98 to restore it to a SSD. Got message "The image file requires an updated version of this program." I updated IFL to v2.99 but I get the same message. Any recommendations?

Re: Will IFL restore a IFD image?

Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 6:04 pm
by Bob Coleman
Use IFL 3.30.

Re: Will IFL restore a IFD image?

Posted: Thu May 23, 2019 3:56 am
by George
bokcam:
Your first sentence says that you created a backup using IFD 3.22.
Assuming you bought the license from TBU, you can get a copy of IFL 3.22
or later by using the Existing Customers Download Portal available on
the Downloads tab / IFL. Updates made to products do occur and a major
revision number change may also mean that backups created using newer
versions require newer restoration products. If you bought the IFD 3.22
product and need help, then contact TBU for assistance.
--
George
---
There are 10 kinds of people in the world.
Those who understand binary and
Those who don't.