Page 1 of 1

Compatibility with old backups

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:00 pm
by paul_6
Hi,
I work with IFW/Dos 3.06a, W10 (mbr), no problem.
I do not like to upgrade when everything is running smoothly...
So! if I upgrade to the last version 3.28, shall be able to restore the images made by 3.06a ?
BIBM is 1.36a, do I have to be careful with anything special?!
Thanks
Paul Brussels Belgium

Re: Compatibility with old backups

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:16 am
by TeraByte Support
yes.

"paul_6" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

Hi,
I work with IFW/Dos 3.06a, W10 (mbr), no problem.
I do not like to upgrade when everything is running smoothly...
So! if I upgrade to the last version 3.28, shall be able to restore the
images made by 3.06a ?
BIBM is 1.36a, do I have to be careful with anything special?!
Thanks
Paul Brussels Belgium


Re: Compatibility with old backups

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:51 am
by paul_6
Thanks.
Can I keep my BIBM 1.36a and just replace [in the BIBM partition] the old 3.06 Image(for Dos).exe file by the new one (3.28) ?
Paul

Re: Compatibility with old backups

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:15 am
by TeraByte Support
you should update everything, it does it automatically for you when you
update.


"paul_6" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

Thanks.
Can I keep my BIBM 1.36a and just replace [in the BIBM partition] the old
3.06 Image(for Dos).exe file by the new one (3.28) ?
Paul


Re: Compatibility with old backups

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:17 am
by paul_6
ok.. (the fact is that I hate updates... :D )