TBIView disk dirty error when viewing whole disk image on Wi
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:31 pm
I have two computers with Image for Windows installed; one Windows 10 and the other Windows 7. When I image a complete disk with several partitions I can view the result, partition by partition, with TBIView on the Windows 10 machine. On the Windows 7 machine, this is not successful. I get an error message saying:
Unable to mount the image.
Common reasons: dirty file system, incorrect partition file system identifier, unsupported file system, or an error occurred.
The target is a 4TB GPT drive formatted as NTFS. I cannot view any partition image generated by the Windows 7 machine on either the Windows 10 or Windows 7 machine. In all cases, the result from Image for Windows was that the image generation was successful.
Any help appreciated.
GordonM
Unable to mount the image.
Common reasons: dirty file system, incorrect partition file system identifier, unsupported file system, or an error occurred.
The target is a 4TB GPT drive formatted as NTFS. I cannot view any partition image generated by the Windows 7 machine on either the Windows 10 or Windows 7 machine. In all cases, the result from Image for Windows was that the image generation was successful.
Any help appreciated.
GordonM