not enought memory to load image
Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:55 pm
Hello Users/Terabyte,
Booting IFL 3.26 from a bootable USB Pen, I am receiving the message, not enough memory to load image, after the initial boot menu passes and it trys to load the image files. The system in question has 4GB of system memory installed and if I boot with a mem=4096000000, just to specify some memory it continues to boot and load OK. The system boots and runs OpenSuSE Leap 15.0 64bit OK so doesn't seem to be an issue with Linux specifically, just for some reason its not getting the proper size of system memory when it boots.
I see there is a 3.27 available now, is perhaps there a fix for this in it yet as I do not see it mentioned in the fixes listing?
Thank you,
crubel
Booting IFL 3.26 from a bootable USB Pen, I am receiving the message, not enough memory to load image, after the initial boot menu passes and it trys to load the image files. The system in question has 4GB of system memory installed and if I boot with a mem=4096000000, just to specify some memory it continues to boot and load OK. The system boots and runs OpenSuSE Leap 15.0 64bit OK so doesn't seem to be an issue with Linux specifically, just for some reason its not getting the proper size of system memory when it boots.
I see there is a 3.27 available now, is perhaps there a fix for this in it yet as I do not see it mentioned in the fixes listing?
Thank you,
crubel