Keyboard Shortcuts
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:20 pm
I wasted a lot of time when setting up to restore an IFW image with a
Linux boot disc.
Problem was there was no mouse control and I did not know all of the
keyboard shortcuts necessary to get around in the Linux setup windows.
One of several issues was the need to back up to a previous window.
Took a while to guess that one.
So, two questions:
1) is there a way to enable mouse control when doing a Linux restore?
2) is there a complete list of keyboard shortcuts available?
AlanD
Linux boot disc.
Problem was there was no mouse control and I did not know all of the
keyboard shortcuts necessary to get around in the Linux setup windows.
One of several issues was the need to back up to a previous window.
Took a while to guess that one.
So, two questions:
1) is there a way to enable mouse control when doing a Linux restore?
2) is there a complete list of keyboard shortcuts available?
AlanD