How to use TBIView
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:35 pm
I feel really stupid asking this, but I just can't figure it out. I'm using IFL v2.80 on a CD (because it still works) to back up Windows, and need to extract a folder from an image and copy it to a thumb drive. Booting from the CD, I was able to use TBIMount to mount the drive, and ran TBIView and got to the point of hitting the space bar to place an X beside the folder I need to extract. But I don't know what to do next. What do I type or click on to go forward with the extract process and copy the folder to the thumb drive? If I knew anything at all about Linux, perhaps I would know this, but there's no Help, and it's not obvious, at least to me. Can someone tell me how to do this? Or point me to the detailed guide on how to use Mount and View that I'm sure exists somewhere on the Terabyte site. Thanks.