Bitlocker Encrypted Drive??
Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:59 pm
Hi.I have a question regarding Backup:
My Drive C is Bitlocker Enabled and I want to create image from C (Win 10 Installed) when windows is running.I want to restore in case of emergency persisting the Bitlocker Encryption(I don't want to Enable Bitlocker again).
Also I don't want to backup entire drive (Unused Sectors) due to backup time and image size.
My question is which Options must be Enabled or Disabled in Backup Options and Global Settings?
There is an option : Read From Volume.Should I enable this Option??
Any experience with successful restore in similar scenario??
My Drive C is Bitlocker Enabled and I want to create image from C (Win 10 Installed) when windows is running.I want to restore in case of emergency persisting the Bitlocker Encryption(I don't want to Enable Bitlocker again).
Also I don't want to backup entire drive (Unused Sectors) due to backup time and image size.
My question is which Options must be Enabled or Disabled in Backup Options and Global Settings?
There is an option : Read From Volume.Should I enable this Option??
Any experience with successful restore in similar scenario??