Page 1 of 1

UEFI V3.22

Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:54 pm
by Ed Smith
Where do I find update history for UEFI V3.22 ?

Thank You,
Ed.

Re: UEFI V3.22

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:06 pm
by DrTeeth
On Sat, 8 Sep 2018 19:54:12 EDT, just as I was about to take a herb,
"Ed" disturbed my reverie and wrote:

>Where do I find update history for UEFI V3.22 ?
>
>Thank You,
>Ed.

It's in the support section.
https://www.terabyteunlimited.com/support-bootit-uefi.htm
Each item has an "upgrade history" button when clicked.
--
Cheers,

DrT

"If you want to find out what is wrong
with democracy, spend five minutes with
the average voter". - Winston Churchill

Re: UEFI V3.22

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:56 pm
by Ed Smith
Thank you for the reply. I took a look and all I see is upgrade history for
Bootit UEFI and don't see anything for Image for UEFI.
I see below that I didn't really make it clear what I was looking for. I had
just said history for UEFI V3.22 and should have said Image for UEFI.
Is the history for Bootit the same then as for Image for UEFI ?

Thanks again,
Ed.

"DrTeeth" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

On Sat, 8 Sep 2018 19:54:12 EDT, just as I was about to take a herb,
"Ed"

disturbed my reverie and wrote:

>Where do I find update history for UEFI V3.22 ?
>
>Thank You,
>Ed.

It's in the support section.
https://www.terabyteunlimited.com/support-bootit-uefi.htm
Each item has an "upgrade history" button when clicked.
--
Cheers,

DrT

"If you want to find out what is wrong
with democracy, spend five minutes with
the average voter". - Winston Churchill


Re: UEFI V3.22

Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:09 pm
by DrTeeth
On Mon, 10 Sep 2018 11:56:35 EDT, just as I was about to take a herb,
"Ed" disturbed my reverie and wrote:

>Thank you for the reply. I took a look and all I see is upgrade history for
>Bootit UEFI and don't see anything for Image for UEFI.
>I see below that I didn't really make it clear what I was looking for. I had
>just said history for UEFI V3.22 and should have said Image for UEFI.
>Is the history for Bootit the same then as for Image for UEFI ?

Hi Ed,

Image for UEFI does not have a section in the support pages.

If you check the upgrade history to all the other "Image for..."
programs, they are all very similar. I would assume that IfUEFI would
have the same enhancements. Only TBU could tell you more.
--
Cheers,

DrT

"If you want to find out what is wrong
with democracy, spend five minutes with
the average voter". - Winston Churchill

Re: UEFI V3.22

Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:20 pm
by Ed Smith
OK, thank you again. Will just assume the history is same as for other
"Image for..." till we hear differently.
Ed.

"DrTeeth" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

On Mon, 10 Sep 2018 11:56:35 EDT, just as I was about to take a herb,
"Ed"

disturbed my reverie and wrote:

>Thank you for the reply. I took a look and all I see is upgrade history
>for
>Bootit UEFI and don't see anything for Image for UEFI.
>I see below that I didn't really make it clear what I was looking for. I
>had
>just said history for UEFI V3.22 and should have said Image for UEFI.
>Is the history for Bootit the same then as for Image for UEFI ?

Hi Ed,

Image for UEFI does not have a section in the support pages.

If you check the upgrade history to all the other "Image for..."
programs, they are all very similar. I would assume that IfUEFI would
have the same enhancements. Only TBU could tell you more.
--
Cheers,

DrT

"If you want to find out what is wrong
with democracy, spend five minutes with
the average voter". - Winston Churchill