Page 1 of 1

IFW Remember backup destination?

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:00 pm
by Tom__H
Hi - It seems a trivial thing, but I haven't found any hits on this...

I use IFW to backup to (the same) folder on my NAS via an \\UNC path
Expanding the Entire Network, and then entering my UNC at <<enter unc path here>>, is a bit of a pain
but I can't see any obvious way to get IFW to remember the last backup destination used ? (so that I only need to enter the UNC if it changes)

Any suggestions ?

-Tom

Re: IFW Remember backup destination?

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:19 pm
by TeraByte Support
in the ui, it remembers last drive letter and dir if you just select windows
drives, but it still doesn't remember a unc (at least not currently).

"Tom__H" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

Hi - It seems a trivial thing, but I haven't found any hits on this...

I use IFW to backup to (the same) folder on my NAS via an \\UNC path
Expanding the Entire Network, and then entering my UNC at >, is a bit of a pain
but I can't see any obvious way to get IFW to remember the last backup
destination used ? (so that I only need to enter the UNC if it changes)

Any suggestions ?

-Tom