IFW 3.18 weird files created alongside .TBI
Posted: Wed May 09, 2018 3:37 pm
IFW 3.18
Today I made the first backup with IFW 3.18 and noticed that alongside the expected .TBI file I have other two files with the very same base filename as the .TBI one but with the following extensions: .#_# and .#0
Here is an example of the files created by a backup job in IFW 3.18:
Backup-PC-FABIO-SYSTEM-2018-05-07-1248.#_#
Backup-PC-FABIO-SYSTEM-2018-05-07-1248.#0
Backup-PC-FABIO-SYSTEM-2018-05-07-1248.TBI
Never happened in previus versions (until yesterday I used IFW 3.17)
What are these files? Can be safely removed?
Today I made the first backup with IFW 3.18 and noticed that alongside the expected .TBI file I have other two files with the very same base filename as the .TBI one but with the following extensions: .#_# and .#0
Here is an example of the files created by a backup job in IFW 3.18:
Backup-PC-FABIO-SYSTEM-2018-05-07-1248.#_#
Backup-PC-FABIO-SYSTEM-2018-05-07-1248.#0
Backup-PC-FABIO-SYSTEM-2018-05-07-1248.TBI
Never happened in previus versions (until yesterday I used IFW 3.17)
What are these files? Can be safely removed?