Hard drive errors
Posted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:52 pm
Image for Windows (x64) 2.81
Windows 7 x64
I get this error today when imaging a drive over to an external usb drive -- and I've run it several times, same error. I've run the windows explorer tool to scan and map bad sectors and it reports no problems on either the source or destination drives. This is a new error for me, I have imaged this drive multiple times in the past with no errors. All my other drives are imaging okay. If I select to continue, Image for Windows seems to stall out, and my whole system seems bogged down.
Error:
---------------------------
Warning - Image for Windows
---------------------------
A hard drive error occurred while reading 127 sectors from LBA 57146888.
Ignore all errors and continue?
---------------------------
Yes No
---------------------------
Windows 7 x64
I get this error today when imaging a drive over to an external usb drive -- and I've run it several times, same error. I've run the windows explorer tool to scan and map bad sectors and it reports no problems on either the source or destination drives. This is a new error for me, I have imaged this drive multiple times in the past with no errors. All my other drives are imaging okay. If I select to continue, Image for Windows seems to stall out, and my whole system seems bogged down.
Error:
---------------------------
Warning - Image for Windows
---------------------------
A hard drive error occurred while reading 127 sectors from LBA 57146888.
Ignore all errors and continue?
---------------------------
Yes No
---------------------------