BBM partition mgmt -GAVE up;using another product
Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:33 pm
I have a new preloaded Win 7 Lenovo B570 laptop I wanted to resize the primary C partition to create a data partition, extended if necessary. I created a 'partition work' only CD my old laptop, where I have used it successfully in Win XP. However, when I attempt a boot on Lenovo to the 'partition work' CD, a message appears about EMBR, and then it loops back to the Lenovo's Bios, then back to the CD and so on. It keeps looping this way until I remove the CD. This is a fast booting laptop. To I have to disable something in BIOS before using BBM partition work?
Attached is an image of the partitions from IFL boot.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Attached is an image of the partitions from IFL boot.
Thanks for any suggestions.