BIBM won't run on Win10 in Legacy mode via CD
Posted: Thu May 04, 2017 3:07 am
In the past I've been successful getting BootIt Bare Metal to boot on Windows 10 UEFI systems configured in Legacy mode via a CD. However, after trying on multiple systems it no longer works.
It appears to work as it displays the following and then just sits at a black screen.
Booit EMBRL 4.00
Please Wait...
Starting...
BootIt Bare Metal 1.32 - Copyright (C) 1996-2016 Terabyte, Inc.
......
Reading 1 BIOS hard drive(s) to gather data for SATA Bias option...Done
I can only assume that something has changed in the Windows builds to cause this as I'm using the exact same v1.32 CD as before. I've also tried the latest v1.36a.
It appears to work as it displays the following and then just sits at a black screen.
Booit EMBRL 4.00
Please Wait...
Starting...
BootIt Bare Metal 1.32 - Copyright (C) 1996-2016 Terabyte, Inc.
......
Reading 1 BIOS hard drive(s) to gather data for SATA Bias option...Done
I can only assume that something has changed in the Windows builds to cause this as I'm using the exact same v1.32 CD as before. I've also tried the latest v1.36a.