I was imaging to D: on the main drive both times.
On 11/24/2016 11:05 PM, TeraByte Support wrote:
> if you have an external drive and using USB2 or USB1 drivers on a USB3 port
> or you have windows set to not use UDMA on your internal drive then it will
> be slow. caching issues as well.
>
>
>
> "MJNelson" wrote in message news:
[email protected]...
>
> I guess I don't understand why the drive would be so slow in Windows and
> speedy in IFL?
>
> On 11/24/2016 8:49 PM, MJNelson wrote:
>> The slow laptop has had a 1 GB drive installed relatively recently
>> because of space issues, not drive failure. I have seen complaints about
>> new computers with SLOW drives that size?
>> Mary
>>
>> On 11/24/2016 8:32 PM, TeraByte Support wrote:
>>> probably one of the drives are slow or configured to be slow based on the
>>> driver or configuration.
>>>
>>> "MJNelson" wrote in message news:
[email protected]...
>>>
>>> I tried to image using both programs on my laptop. SLOW!!!
>>> I wound up booting IFL and got good speed there. Don's remember if it
>>> was older or newer but good.
>>>
>>> On my other laptop, IFW 3.01 whizzes along.
>>> Mary
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
>