Problems with CENTOS install (using BIBM and burncdcc)
Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:28 pm
Hi,
I have BIBM installed and am trying to install CENTOS 7.
I first tried the installation after creating a bootable USB from the ISO, but the installation hangs with a last message "assuming drive cache".
So, I tried to use burncdcc64 to burn the ISO to a DVD+R, and burncdcc64 said that it wouldn't fit on the DVD+R, but the ISO filesize is < 4.3 GB.
Why is burncdcc564 indicating that the ISO is too large and what can I do to burn the ISO?\\
Thanks,
Jim
I have BIBM installed and am trying to install CENTOS 7.
I first tried the installation after creating a bootable USB from the ISO, but the installation hangs with a last message "assuming drive cache".
So, I tried to use burncdcc64 to burn the ISO to a DVD+R, and burncdcc64 said that it wouldn't fit on the DVD+R, but the ISO filesize is < 4.3 GB.
Why is burncdcc564 indicating that the ISO is too large and what can I do to burn the ISO?\\
Thanks,
Jim