B0-WARNING: System may contain a virus!
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:33 pm
Hi,
I'm getting this message when I boot my Thinkpad T60. It appears before the Bootit BM user interface is brought up.
Full message:
BootIt EMBRI 4.00
BootIt EMBRL 4.00
B0-WARNING: System may contain a virus!
Press <enter> to continue.
The closest thing that I found in the forum is this:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=328&p=1258&hilit=vi ... ning#p1258
But this thread refers to an "02-WARNING" (mine is "B0-WARNING") and the user's subsequent question has not been answered.
The manual doesn't mention this type of error.
My question: Where did Bootit BM detect a potential virus? Is it on my HDD or in the BIOS?
Thanks in advance,
Michael
I'm getting this message when I boot my Thinkpad T60. It appears before the Bootit BM user interface is brought up.
Full message:
BootIt EMBRI 4.00
BootIt EMBRL 4.00
B0-WARNING: System may contain a virus!
Press <enter> to continue.
The closest thing that I found in the forum is this:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=328&p=1258&hilit=vi ... ning#p1258
But this thread refers to an "02-WARNING" (mine is "B0-WARNING") and the user's subsequent question has not been answered.
The manual doesn't mention this type of error.
My question: Where did Bootit BM detect a potential virus? Is it on my HDD or in the BIOS?
Thanks in advance,
Michael