Moving HD to a diff comuter
Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:45 pm
I want to move a USB drive to my laptop since it is larger than the 500
GB there.
I am setting up the hard drive now using IFW in a diff laptop. Once the
restore for the other computer is finished, I will remove the drive from
this computer until I can get it installed into the one where it will stay.
Are there any GOTCHAS with this? I did tell IFW to make it Active.
Mary
GB there.
I am setting up the hard drive now using IFW in a diff laptop. Once the
restore for the other computer is finished, I will remove the drive from
this computer until I can get it installed into the one where it will stay.
Are there any GOTCHAS with this? I did tell IFW to make it Active.
Mary