different resizes for different partitions?
Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:35 pm
I want to copy a 160Gb hard disk to a new one (320GB). The old has three
partitions, software, data and recovery. I would like to increase the size
of the data partition 1.5 times, keep the recovery partition with the old
size, and use all other space for the software partition (which would be
more than doubled). Is it possible to copy specifying different new sizes?
For example, Ghost lets You do so. I tried with image for dos, but I could
not find information. If it is not possible to do so now, can You please add
this to the wish list for a new release?
Thank You very much and regards
Rodolfo Giovanninetti
partitions, software, data and recovery. I would like to increase the size
of the data partition 1.5 times, keep the recovery partition with the old
size, and use all other space for the software partition (which would be
more than doubled). Is it possible to copy specifying different new sizes?
For example, Ghost lets You do so. I tried with image for dos, but I could
not find information. If it is not possible to do so now, can You please add
this to the wish list for a new release?
Thank You very much and regards
Rodolfo Giovanninetti