MBR corrupt and windows destroyed
Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:13 am
Hi everybody! Sorry for my bad English, I hope I can explain all...
I have a very strange problem. Sometimes, very random, (one day after another or one time in 6 months), HD does'nt boot,
I get message MBR CORRUPT.
Need to reinstall BOOTITBM, but, after this, Windows 7 64bit doesn't exist, there are only 2 directories in HD,
$Windows.~bt and $Windows.~ls and a file WinPge.sys long 536.870.912 bytes.
Mainboard is Asrock H77 Pro 4 with Uefi Bios, Hard Disk is a WD Caviar Blue 1TB and i've tested many times with HDD Regenerato
and is ok.
Please help me, I don't know what to do!!!
Regards.
I have a very strange problem. Sometimes, very random, (one day after another or one time in 6 months), HD does'nt boot,
I get message MBR CORRUPT.
Need to reinstall BOOTITBM, but, after this, Windows 7 64bit doesn't exist, there are only 2 directories in HD,
$Windows.~bt and $Windows.~ls and a file WinPge.sys long 536.870.912 bytes.
Mainboard is Asrock H77 Pro 4 with Uefi Bios, Hard Disk is a WD Caviar Blue 1TB and i've tested many times with HDD Regenerato
and is ok.
Please help me, I don't know what to do!!!
Regards.