I'll be able to tell you more after a test on that model. It may have
something to do with AMD Radeon HD 6xxxG. Maybe VESA issue or something.
"RFSndrs" wrote in message news:
[email protected]...
It wasn't on the computer, but on the box it says DV7-6113CL. I used the
VESA video 1024x768 256bit mode on the first CD's. I now tried the VESA
video standard VGA and it didn't work. I then tried the standard VGA with
the chipset video and it didn't work either. I then tried a CD without the
Image for DOS (GUI) checked and it didn't work either.
The Device Manager says it is an AMD Radeon HD 6520G video card.
BTW, the total screen looks like:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BootIt EMBRL 4.00
Please Wait...
DOS Extender v CW3.60_A Copyright (c) Terabyte, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Exception: 0D, Error code: 0000
EAX=00000F00 EBX=0000001B ECX=00000000 EDX=00000000 ESI=005516F8
EDI=00000000 EBP=0054EB44 ESP=0054EB44 EIP=00514A34 EFL=00213244
CS=01A7-FFBCB000 DS=01AF-FFBCB000 ES=0000-xxxxxxxx
FS=0000-xxxxxxxx GS=01B7-xxxxxxxx SS=01AF-FFBCB000
CR0=00000000 CR2=00000000 CR3=00000000 TR=0000
Info flags=00008040
Writing CW.ERR file....
CauseWay error 09 : Unrecoverable exception. Program terminated.
Press <ENTER> to reboot..._
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I copied this off a picture of the screen, so if something doesn't look
right there may be a typo.
Thanks for the quick answer, Terabyte. Any other suggestion will be greatly
appreciated.
Bob S