PhyLock not working, reinstalling causes INACCESABLE_BOOT_DE
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:50 am
Hi!
Image for Windows was working fine for me for a while. Running Windows 10 (10586). Then recently I went to make a backup (I've always used Phylock) and immediately get an error "Unable to obtain a lock on drive c:" please ensure that PHYLock was installed and not disabled."
I figured something happened to the PHYLock service, so I tried reinstalling Image for Windows including PHYlock (and the same thing happens if you download PHYlock by itself). Upon reboot, I get a BSOD "INACCESSABLE_BOOT_DEVICE". At this point I either have to system restore or restore a backup.
I thought it might be a conflict w/ my AV (running Comodo internet security atm) so I uninstalled then reinstalled image. Same thing, INACCESSABLE_BOOT_DEVICE.
Unfortunately, I hadn't done a backup in like a month so it's really hard to pin-point when Image and Phylock stopped working.
Anyone have any ideas what went wrong here or ideas to diagnose the problem?
Thanks!
Jeff
Image for Windows was working fine for me for a while. Running Windows 10 (10586). Then recently I went to make a backup (I've always used Phylock) and immediately get an error "Unable to obtain a lock on drive c:" please ensure that PHYLock was installed and not disabled."
I figured something happened to the PHYLock service, so I tried reinstalling Image for Windows including PHYlock (and the same thing happens if you download PHYlock by itself). Upon reboot, I get a BSOD "INACCESSABLE_BOOT_DEVICE". At this point I either have to system restore or restore a backup.
I thought it might be a conflict w/ my AV (running Comodo internet security atm) so I uninstalled then reinstalled image. Same thing, INACCESSABLE_BOOT_DEVICE.
Unfortunately, I hadn't done a backup in like a month so it's really hard to pin-point when Image and Phylock stopped working.
Anyone have any ideas what went wrong here or ideas to diagnose the problem?
Thanks!
Jeff