Quicken may be sold?
Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:42 pm
I was on Amazon looking @ Quicken reviews. It looks like Intuit is
trying to sell Quicken.
There were LOTS of complaints about 2016.
Since I must use the Quicken site to even run Quicken 2015 much less to
download any transactions, maybe it is time to look for a Quicken
alternative. I may attempt to reinstall Quicken 2014 rather than 2015.
I did download Quicken 2016 and found it impossible for the program to
successfully register. That meant I could not even access the program
until it was registered.
I uninstalled 2016 and put 2015 back on for now.
Mary
trying to sell Quicken.
There were LOTS of complaints about 2016.
Since I must use the Quicken site to even run Quicken 2015 much less to
download any transactions, maybe it is time to look for a Quicken
alternative. I may attempt to reinstall Quicken 2014 rather than 2015.
I did download Quicken 2016 and found it impossible for the program to
successfully register. That meant I could not even access the program
until it was registered.
I uninstalled 2016 and put 2015 back on for now.
Mary