HP 4540 USB HD Problems
Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:58 am
HP 4540 laptop will not recognize USB external HD
If both BootIt USB and external attached, locks up on Esc and f9 (boot order)
If only BootIt, screen locks when you try to attach external (AFTER BootIt loads)
Used CD to boot, screen locks when you try to attach external (AFTER BootIt loads)
Legacy boot. Fast boot inhibited.
I know it's not the software. Looking for a "WORK AROUND" for this HP.
Can I control the program without a cursor?
If both BootIt USB and external attached, locks up on Esc and f9 (boot order)
If only BootIt, screen locks when you try to attach external (AFTER BootIt loads)
Used CD to boot, screen locks when you try to attach external (AFTER BootIt loads)
Legacy boot. Fast boot inhibited.
I know it's not the software. Looking for a "WORK AROUND" for this HP.
Can I control the program without a cursor?