CDBOOT.IFL
Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:46 pm
Good day.
In IFW settings, I cannot select anything but IFD in the "CD Boot Image" radio buttons; "IFL" and "Custom" are greyed out. I'd noticed this before but since I was only using EVAL version I thought this would correct itself when I installed the fully paid version. How do I tell IFW to use the IFL bootloader when I create bootable backups CDs? I dont see a CDBOOT.IFL file anywhere (but i see syslinux.f35 in IFL folder)...
Thank you.
Best Regards,
In IFW settings, I cannot select anything but IFD in the "CD Boot Image" radio buttons; "IFL" and "Custom" are greyed out. I'd noticed this before but since I was only using EVAL version I thought this would correct itself when I installed the fully paid version. How do I tell IFW to use the IFL bootloader when I create bootable backups CDs? I dont see a CDBOOT.IFL file anywhere (but i see syslinux.f35 in IFL folder)...
Thank you.
Best Regards,