IFW Win10 How Select Partitions to Backup ?
Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:17 am
Win8.1 with IFW 2.96 opens to offer Operation "Backup (Full)" and then next screen I get to select the partitions (I image all except my big D: data partition).
But now with IFW 2.96 on Win10, imagew.exe & imagew64.exe both open first screen to Operation Options "Backup this computer to an alternate drive". Next screen I select the drive - but Im not seeing how to select specific partitions to backup (rather than the whole drive)?
On Win10 the initial IFW screen also offers to "Create a TBWinRE Boot Disk". Yet they both say at the top "Image for Windows 2.96"
Thanks
But now with IFW 2.96 on Win10, imagew.exe & imagew64.exe both open first screen to Operation Options "Backup this computer to an alternate drive". Next screen I select the drive - but Im not seeing how to select specific partitions to backup (rather than the whole drive)?
On Win10 the initial IFW screen also offers to "Create a TBWinRE Boot Disk". Yet they both say at the top "Image for Windows 2.96"
Thanks