IfW.log
Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:17 am
Would it be possible for the output of IfW to be appended to the
*beginning* of IfW.log rather than the end? I have taken to having a
shortcut for IfW.log on my desktop and checking it each day, I backup
daily at shutdown. As the file gets longer, it gets increasingly
tedious to scroll to the end. The current work around is to delete the
file every week or so.
If output cannot be appended to the beginning of the log file, having
it to be deleted by IfW would be a satisfactory work around, viz an
option to delete every days.
--
Cheers,
DrT
** Stress - the condition brought about by having to
** resist the temptation to beat the living daylights
** out of someone who richly deserves it.
*beginning* of IfW.log rather than the end? I have taken to having a
shortcut for IfW.log on my desktop and checking it each day, I backup
daily at shutdown. As the file gets longer, it gets increasingly
tedious to scroll to the end. The current work around is to delete the
file every week or so.
If output cannot be appended to the beginning of the log file, having
it to be deleted by IfW would be a satisfactory work around, viz an
option to delete every days.
--
Cheers,
DrT
** Stress - the condition brought about by having to
** resist the temptation to beat the living daylights
** out of someone who richly deserves it.