Z:\ is not accessible. The media is write protected.
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:22 pm
I used Image for Linux to perform an offline image of a particular NTFS partition. The imaging process seemed to go usual and fine, and I *can successfully* open using TBIView. I can even extract content while still using TBIView.
HOWEVER, I cannot mount the image via TBIMount. I get the error:
"Z:\ is not accessible. The media is write protected."
After I get the error, *there is* a virtual Z: drive in existence (created by TBIMount), but every time I click on it, I get the above error message.
I did my homework, and I found the same issue as experienced by a similar/competitive imaging product by PassMark:
http://www.passmark.com/forum/showthrea ... ted-Solved
Are there any suggestions for resolving this issue within the Terabyte Unlimited ecosystem?
HOWEVER, I cannot mount the image via TBIMount. I get the error:
"Z:\ is not accessible. The media is write protected."
After I get the error, *there is* a virtual Z: drive in existence (created by TBIMount), but every time I click on it, I get the above error message.
I did my homework, and I found the same issue as experienced by a similar/competitive imaging product by PassMark:
http://www.passmark.com/forum/showthrea ... ted-Solved
Are there any suggestions for resolving this issue within the Terabyte Unlimited ecosystem?