Page 1 of 1
I'm getting excited!
Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:53 pm
by DrTeeth
As the version numbers of IfW/IfD/IfL get closer to 3.00, I wonder
what Terabytes Unlimited will pull out of their hats for the next
major version to tempt me to part with my dosh. How can one improve on
an already excellent product?
Hopefully, BIBM will also play a part even though its version numbers
are way off from 2.00.
--
Cheers,
DrT
** Stress - the condition brought about by having to
** resist the temptation to beat the living daylights
** out of someone who richly deserves it.
Re: I'm getting excited!
Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:54 pm
by TeraByte Support
could just go to 2.100
"DrTeeth" wrote in message news:
[email protected]...
As the version numbers of IfW/IfD/IfL get closer to 3.00, I wonder
what Terabytes Unlimited will pull out of their hats for the next
major version to tempt me to part with my dosh. How can one improve on
an already excellent product?
Hopefully, BIBM will also play a part even though its version numbers
are way off from 2.00.
--
Cheers,
DrT
** Stress - the condition brought about by having to
** resist the temptation to beat the living daylights
** out of someone who richly deserves it.
Re: I'm getting excited!
Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:09 pm
by DrTeeth
On Fri, 30 Oct 2015 09:54:22 PDT, just as I was about to take a herb,
"TeraByte Support" disturbed my
reverie and wrote:
>could just go to 2.100
Party pooper

.
--
Cheers,
DrT
"If you want to find out what is wrong
with democracy, spend five minutes with
the average voter." - Winston Churchill
Re: I'm getting excited!
Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:28 pm
by Eric
Or 2.A0 ?
Re: I'm getting excited!
Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:58 am
by B00ze
So I've been test-driving IFW for a while now and I'm ready to purchase (the Bundle with all products; it's a good deal) but I don't want to buy v2.98 and then a month later, v3 comes out and I have to buy it again (especially if the format of the image files changes, and I then have to keep v2 around for older backups). I could not see an upgrade button on the website; do you offer rebates for people upgrading from a previous version? Should I wait for the next major release?
Thanks.
Best Regards,
Re: I'm getting excited!
Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:47 am
by TeraByte Support
no need to wait, there would be a generous free upgrade window and there is
always a discount (50% last time)
"B00ze" wrote in message news:
[email protected]...
So I've been test-driving IFW for a while now and I'm ready to purchase (the
Bundle with all products; it's a good deal) but I don't want to buy v2.98
and then a month later, v3 comes out and I have to buy it again (especially
if the format of the image files changes, and I then have to keep v2 around
for older backups). I could not see an upgrade button on the website; do you
offer rebates for people upgrading from a previous version? Should I wait
for the next major release?
Thanks.
Best Regards,
Re: I'm getting excited!
Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:13 pm
by B00ze
Thank you; purchased my license(s) today.