Can't validate or restore after making "copy" of C drive
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:41 pm
Made copy of C...which copied 4 sections...EFI, C-windows, WINRE, and Windows reserved partition. When went to Validate, and later Restore, it did not let me validate or restore the entire back up copy, but I had to choose 1 section...the EFI, or C windows, or WINRE etc. Then, if I chose C-Windows...I had to select only 1 file within that section. , windows, or program files, or users etc. So....I did not go any further as appears I have to enter only 1 file at a time to restore or validate. I was expecting 1 image...1 file... with 1 copy to restore...of my entire hard drive.
Also, after putting the copy on an external hard drive, the hard drive does not show under PC in file explorer. It shows under the terabyte software, but not in file explorer.
What is going on?
I had posted question yesterday on the forum which never received any response. Basically it was when you copy drive, and it does it in 4 sections...WINRE, Windows, EFI, Windows reserved....when you do another copy in the future do you just need to copy the C windows sections, or do you include the other 3?
Also, after putting the copy on an external hard drive, the hard drive does not show under PC in file explorer. It shows under the terabyte software, but not in file explorer.
What is going on?
I had posted question yesterday on the forum which never received any response. Basically it was when you copy drive, and it does it in 4 sections...WINRE, Windows, EFI, Windows reserved....when you do another copy in the future do you just need to copy the C windows sections, or do you include the other 3?