Page 1 of 1

TBIMount in Windows PE

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:24 am
by geekyworld
Hi friends,

I want to use IFW, TBIView and TBIMount in Windows PE. For this I created a plugin using the 'PE Builder Plugin Installer'.

The problem is, in Windows PE, IFW and TBIView are working fine but TBIMount is not working. The error message says something about the driver not being installed.

I've created the plugin exactly as directed by 'PE Builder Plugin Installer' but still TBIMount does not work.

What am I doing wrong?

Also, is it possible to run TBIMount 'portably' i.e. from a folder? Which files must be included & how to do it?

Thanks a lot!

Re: TBIMount in Windows PE

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:44 pm
by TeraByte Support(PP)
What version of WinPE are you using? The PE Builder Plugin Installer creates plugins for the older PE builds. For current versions (Windows 7/8.x/10) you can use one of the following builders (both can include TBIMount):

TBWinPE/RE Builder: http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/howto/ ... torial.htm

TBWinPE script: http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/howto/ ... torial.htm

TBIMount requires a driver to be installed so it can't be run directly from a folder as a portable app.

Re: TBIMount in Windows PE

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:39 am
by geekyworld
Thanks for your reply Paul.

I've found a simple way to get 'Portable' TBIMount:

1. Install TBIView on Win XP/Vista/2007/2008/10.

2. Save this folder C:\Program Files\TeraByte Unlimited\TBIView .

3. To run TBIMount > Run setupdrv.exe from the above folder to install driver > Run tbimount.exe .

Thanks.