Restarts after completion
Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:43 pm
Using IFD 2.97e and also previous versions on one of my computers after the
image is completed, the computer restarts on it's own.
It don't bother me but just curious what makes it do that on the one
computer.
I am saving to my external USB drive. I don't select restart or shut down
when done. The first time it did it I thought maybe I accidentally did check
one of those options. So I did two more times and same thing with them
unchecked.
It must be that one computer that got something going on with it. My other
computers it don't do it. I get the message completed successfully and waits
till I exit the program and press Enter to reboot.
Just curious if anyone experienced this and what you may think would cause
it on that one computer. It is a 7 year old Dell Desktop with Vista. I use
the same IFD disc on all the computers.
Thanks,
Ed.
image is completed, the computer restarts on it's own.
It don't bother me but just curious what makes it do that on the one
computer.
I am saving to my external USB drive. I don't select restart or shut down
when done. The first time it did it I thought maybe I accidentally did check
one of those options. So I did two more times and same thing with them
unchecked.
It must be that one computer that got something going on with it. My other
computers it don't do it. I get the message completed successfully and waits
till I exit the program and press Enter to reboot.
Just curious if anyone experienced this and what you may think would cause
it on that one computer. It is a 7 year old Dell Desktop with Vista. I use
the same IFD disc on all the computers.
Thanks,
Ed.