TBOSDT warning during TBWinPE build
Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:26 pm
Making a TBWinPE boot disk occurs in two steps: Build and Make Disk.
Early in the Build process, I receive the following warning:
"TBOSDT not installed or invalid path specified. Boot file support disabled."
I assume this regards Deployment Tools for putting the same image on multiple PCs.
Currently I have no need for this, but the next time I replace a PC, these tools may be appropriate.
(I assume the Deployment Tools are designed to overcome GUID issues.)
Is this something I need to be concerned about?
Can you recommend a reference for obtaining, installing & using TBOSDT.
Thanks.
Early in the Build process, I receive the following warning:
"TBOSDT not installed or invalid path specified. Boot file support disabled."
I assume this regards Deployment Tools for putting the same image on multiple PCs.
Currently I have no need for this, but the next time I replace a PC, these tools may be appropriate.
(I assume the Deployment Tools are designed to overcome GUID issues.)
Is this something I need to be concerned about?
Can you recommend a reference for obtaining, installing & using TBOSDT.
Thanks.