IFW does not see external HD for recovery
Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:27 pm
I am using IFW (x64) 2.9a on a Windows-7 PC.
I made several backup images to an external hard drive connected by USB.
On one occasion, I restored an image as a test.
Today, when I boot to a CD for restore, I cannot see the external USB hard drive.
However, when I am in Windows, I can see the external USB hard drive.
In windows, I can browse to the USB HD, and see the TBI file.
But...not with the boot disk.
Initially, I used the trial version. Then I purchased a license.
Does anyone have ideas as to why I cannot see the external hard drive?
I made several backup images to an external hard drive connected by USB.
On one occasion, I restored an image as a test.
Today, when I boot to a CD for restore, I cannot see the external USB hard drive.
However, when I am in Windows, I can see the external USB hard drive.
In windows, I can browse to the USB HD, and see the TBI file.
But...not with the boot disk.
Initially, I used the trial version. Then I purchased a license.
Does anyone have ideas as to why I cannot see the external hard drive?