Can't find image
Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:04 am
Made an image using IFD (GUI) version 2.97c.
Saved it to my data drive in a folder dated 08-06-15 image.
After image completed and booted back into windows. (This is the RTM Windows
10).
I go to that drive to that folder and it's not there.
The image was of the Windows 10 partition that was upgraded from Windows
8.1.
I go back to IFD and select back up and go to that folder and that image is
showing there.
Can't figure out what has happened. I also made an image earlier to same
folder and gave it the same name and going back into windows it wasn't
there.
That is why I made the second image. I saved it to the same folder and gave
it the same name.
IFD said they both completed successfully. When I did the second image and
giving it the same name going to the same folder it did not ask if I waned
to replace it.
I see only one of the two images in IFD but neither of them in Windows.
Thanks for any insight on this if possible,
Ed.
Saved it to my data drive in a folder dated 08-06-15 image.
After image completed and booted back into windows. (This is the RTM Windows
10).
I go to that drive to that folder and it's not there.
The image was of the Windows 10 partition that was upgraded from Windows
8.1.
I go back to IFD and select back up and go to that folder and that image is
showing there.
Can't figure out what has happened. I also made an image earlier to same
folder and gave it the same name and going back into windows it wasn't
there.
That is why I made the second image. I saved it to the same folder and gave
it the same name.
IFD said they both completed successfully. When I did the second image and
giving it the same name going to the same folder it did not ask if I waned
to replace it.
I see only one of the two images in IFD but neither of them in Windows.
Thanks for any insight on this if possible,
Ed.