Restore Drive after Copy a HD to a HD
Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:47 am
Hello,
Using IFL I performed a "Copy a hard drive to another hard drive" thinking I was creating an image to free space on the second drive.
Instead it copied the two partitions from one HD to second HD that had backup files on it.
So my question is, is there a way to undo this and or recover the files? I also have a licensed copy of BIBM.
Using IFL I performed a "Copy a hard drive to another hard drive" thinking I was creating an image to free space on the second drive.
Instead it copied the two partitions from one HD to second HD that had backup files on it.
So my question is, is there a way to undo this and or recover the files? I also have a licensed copy of BIBM.