Page 1 of 1
new user questions
Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:32 pm
by TomG
Regarding Terabyte Image for Windows, can a boot CD prepared on one Windows-7 PC be used on another Windows-7 PC? The second PC does not have Builder Files or AIK installed.
Re: new user questions
Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:17 pm
by Bob Coleman
It's not clear to me what you mean by "TBI for Windows".
Until corrected, I'll assume it means "Image for Windows" (IFW). Even assuming that to be the case, I can't really answer your questions, but if you buy IFW, you also get Image for DOS (IFD) and Image for Linux (IFL), both of which are bootable and can be used to restore an image created with IFW.
I do note that I don't know if IFD and IFL come with a trial version of IFW.
Re: new user questions
Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:37 pm
by TomG
Thanks for your reply. Perhaps I can clarify my question.
Regarding Terabyte Image for Windows, can a boot CD prepared on one Windows-7 PC be used on another Windows-7 PC? The second PC does not have Builder Files or AIK installed.
Re: new user questions
Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:05 am
by TeraByte Support
it should boot unless it doesn't have a special driver needed.
"TomG" wrote in message news:
[email protected]...
Thanks for your reply. Perhaps I can clarify my question.
Regarding Terabyte Image for Windows, can a boot CD prepared on one
Windows-7 PC be used on another Windows-7 PC? The second PC does not have
Builder Files or AIK installed.
Re: new user questions
Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:07 pm
by Bob Coleman
Alternatively, either Image for DOS or Image for Linux should boot on the second PC.