Page 1 of 1

Version 2.97c

Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:18 pm
by Ed Smith
I updated today to IFD 2.97c released 07-25-15

I did have the latest 2.97a. Was just curious if I missed 2.97b. I don't see
it either on the download page.

Did I miss an update ? It don't matter as I now have the latest but it just
seemed funny that you wouldn't have named the next up date "b" instead of
"c"

Thanks,
Ed.


Re: Version 2.97c

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:06 am
by TeraByte Support
went from a to c for public release.

"Ed" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

I updated today to IFD 2.97c released 07-25-15

I did have the latest 2.97a. Was just curious if I missed 2.97b. I don't see
it either on the download page.

Did I miss an update ? It don't matter as I now have the latest but it just
seemed funny that you wouldn't have named the next up date "b" instead of
"c"

Thanks,
Ed.


Re: Version 2.97c

Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:38 pm
by Ed Smith
Thank then I now know I didn't miss a version.

Thanks,
Ed/

"TeraByte Support" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

went from a to c for public release.

"Ed" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

I updated today to IFD 2.97c released 07-25-15

I did have the latest 2.97a. Was just curious if I missed 2.97b. I don't see
it either on the download page.

Did I miss an update ? It don't matter as I now have the latest but it just
seemed funny that you wouldn't have named the next up date "b" instead of
"c"

Thanks,
Ed.