Page 1 of 1

Pause function?

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:35 pm
by mjnelson99
Sometimes after I start an image, I remember something I forgot to do
that would go better w/o imaging.

Is a Pause function practical?
Thanks

Re: Pause function?

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:34 pm
by TeraByte Support
thought about it, it's doable but didn't add because not sure how useful it
would be, but the cui version would pause on the asking if verify of cancel.

"MJNelson" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

Sometimes after I start an image, I remember something I forgot to do
that would go better w/o imaging.

Is a Pause function practical?
Thanks


Re: Pause function?

Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:44 pm
by DrTeeth
On Tue, 16 Jun 2015 14:34:04 PDT, just as I was about to take a herb,
"TeraByte Support" disturbed my
reverie and wrote:

>thought about it, it's doable but didn't add because not sure how useful it
>would be

I would use it quite a bit if I had it.
--
Cheers,

DrT

** You've never known happiness until you're married;
** but by then it is too late.