Page 1 of 1

Diff times

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:24 am
by mjnelson99
I have 2 similarly equipped laptops that I am imaging using IFW 2.96
with standard compression.

One finished @ 28 minutes and the 2nd one that actually started first is
now @ 76% @ 58 minutes.

Both are going to a USB3 drives connected on USB 3.

Just wonder why double+ time if any ideas??
Mary


Re: Diff times

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:50 am
by Brian K
Mary,

What size are the images?

Re: Diff times

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:50 pm
by George
Have you defragged the drive?

George
---
There are 10 kinds of people in the world.
Those who understand binary and
Those who don't.

Re: Diff times

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:59 am
by mjnelson99
I found out the USB attachment is loose on the drive I was imaging to.
That could be why.

Don't remember defrag and both drives are about 39 GB.


On 6/12/2015 10:50 AM, George wrote:
> Have you defragged the drive?
>
> George
> ---
> There are 10 kinds of people in the world.
> Those who understand binary and
> Those who don't.
>
>