Page 1 of 1
It should be alright, but best to check.
Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:52 pm
by DrTeeth
Is it okay to rename a set of backups? Will it break anything if I do
so? No biggie as I can place the backup in a separate folder, but just
wanted to know.
Mni tnx.
--
Cheers,
DrT
** You've never known happiness until you're married;
** but by then it is too late.
Re: It should be alright, but best to check.
Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:20 pm
by TeraByte Support
yes, as long as you rename all - just if you have a differential type, it
won't automatically find the file, it will ask.
"DrTeeth" wrote in message news:
[email protected]...
Is it okay to rename a set of backups? Will it break anything if I do
so? No biggie as I can place the backup in a separate folder, but just
wanted to know.
Mni tnx.
--
Cheers,
DrT
** You've never known happiness until you're married;
** but by then it is too late.
Re: It should be alright, but best to check.
Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:34 pm
by DrTeeth
On Sat, 18 Apr 2015 12:20:49 PDT, just as I was about to take a herb,
"TeraByte Support" disturbed my
reverie and wrote:
>yes, as long as you rename all - just if you have a differential type, it
>won't automatically find the file, it will ask.
Kk, thanks.
--
Cheers,
DrT
** You've never known happiness until you're married;
** but by then it is too late.