IFW Notify
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:52 pm
How do I reset the IFW Nofy massages and/or log?
I've taken 7 backups, with one failure back in February (2 months ago). Every time I log in IFW Notify is red with a backup failure message.
Once I've opened the window and seen that a given backup failed I don't need to be reminded of it forevermore. In fact it makes we want to ignore the message because I don't want to have to open that app window every time I log in, which means I may miss a failure message about the most recent backup.
I've tried removing the failed backup info from log.txt, but it seems IFW Notify uses some sort of summary log, because it's still glowing red and the failed backup line is still in the windoe.
It's incredibly frustrating.
I've taken 7 backups, with one failure back in February (2 months ago). Every time I log in IFW Notify is red with a backup failure message.
Once I've opened the window and seen that a given backup failed I don't need to be reminded of it forevermore. In fact it makes we want to ignore the message because I don't want to have to open that app window every time I log in, which means I may miss a failure message about the most recent backup.
I've tried removing the failed backup info from log.txt, but it seems IFW Notify uses some sort of summary log, because it's still glowing red and the failed backup line is still in the windoe.
It's incredibly frustrating.