Makedisk ran out of disk space copying files ....
Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:25 pm
BIBM 1.29a makedisk - creating a BIBM ISO file. I have made changes to the makedisk.cfg file (shown below) and have used it for years. Now, it appears that you/we have come up to the 2.88 MB disk image file size limit even for CD's. I there any way of getting around that limit easily? Any future plans?
Even with the change that I made to allow it to complete, I only have 381 bytes of disk space to play with. (my bui9 script file is 28,137 bytes in size)
my additions:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[BIBM]
cdlabel=BOOTITBM
prod=BootIt Bare Metal
//opt1 was changed to save disk space ..... restorreg.tbs was removed
// tbs original: opt1=tbosdt.exe;tbexplo.tbs;setwindl.tbs;restoreg.tbs|Scripting Support
opt0=image.exe;cdboot.f35;cdboot.ins|Image for DOS (GUI)
opt1=tbosdt.exe;tbexplo.tbs;setwindl.tbs|Scripting Support
opt2=ICON16.DAT|Custom Icons
opt3=bootitbm.ini|BOOTITBM.INI file from local directory.
tbosboot.str_item1=\BOOTITBM
bootitbm.ini_opt2_title=Boot Options
bootitbm.ini_opt2_type=R
bootitbm.ini_opt2_v0=|&Normal
bootitbm.ini_opt2_v1="StartAt=2|&Partition Work"
// options added just in case option 0 was not selected
add0=IMAGE.EXE
add1=BUI9.TBS
Even with the change that I made to allow it to complete, I only have 381 bytes of disk space to play with. (my bui9 script file is 28,137 bytes in size)
my additions:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[BIBM]
cdlabel=BOOTITBM
prod=BootIt Bare Metal
//opt1 was changed to save disk space ..... restorreg.tbs was removed
// tbs original: opt1=tbosdt.exe;tbexplo.tbs;setwindl.tbs;restoreg.tbs|Scripting Support
opt0=image.exe;cdboot.f35;cdboot.ins|Image for DOS (GUI)
opt1=tbosdt.exe;tbexplo.tbs;setwindl.tbs|Scripting Support
opt2=ICON16.DAT|Custom Icons
opt3=bootitbm.ini|BOOTITBM.INI file from local directory.
tbosboot.str_item1=\BOOTITBM
bootitbm.ini_opt2_title=Boot Options
bootitbm.ini_opt2_type=R
bootitbm.ini_opt2_v0=|&Normal
bootitbm.ini_opt2_v1="StartAt=2|&Partition Work"
// options added just in case option 0 was not selected
add0=IMAGE.EXE
add1=BUI9.TBS