"DrTeeth" wrote in message news:
[email protected]...
On Tue, 20 Jan 2015 10:32:09 PST, just as I was about to take a herb,
"Ed"
disturbed my reverie and wrote:
>I don't see the option in BIMB for turning off Fast Start.
>
>Would that be because I already have it turned off in Windows 8.1 and
>Windows 10 Tech Preview ?
In BIBM look at the partition properties. Where I have turned it off
in BIBM it says Fast Boot is disabled, may do so if you did it
manually. After I disable Fast Boot, I also turn off hibernation.
--
Cheers,
OK... Thank you. I looked again and under Actions it does say it is
disabled. I wasn't looking too closely to see that. I was looking the button
that you select to disable it as I had seen in the past. I did disable that
way in the past.
I guess maybe this time since I disabled it in Windows the button isn't
there but it say it's disabled. I would think that the button would still be
there in event you wanted to use BIBM to turn it back on again.
Ed.
DrT
** You've never known happiness until you're married;
** but by then it is too late.