Page 1 of 1

TBIView

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:31 am
by revver
I downloaded latest IFL and created a backup with it.
I tried to view the tbi file in my Win 7 box but was told I need a later version of TBIView.
I no longer remember how TBIView got on my machine. I went to my list of keys. Can't find a download link there (or elsewhere).
Is there some hidden link. When I find it and download it do I need to uninstall old TBIView or just install over the top?

Re: TBIView

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:29 am
by TeraByte Support
You'd install the latest version of IFW or get TBIView and install only
that - it's on the downloads page for whatever product it applies to such as
http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/downloads-image-for-windows.htm


"revver" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

I downloaded latest IFL and created a backup with it.
I tried to view the tbi file in my Win 7 box but was told I need a later
version of TBIView.
I no longer remember how TBIView got on my machine. I went to my list of
keys. Can't find a download link there (or elsewhere).
Is there some hidden link. When I find it and download it do I need to
uninstall old TBIView or just install over the top?


Re: TBIView

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:01 pm
by Bob Coleman
I'm reasonably sure you can just install over the top.

Re: TBIView

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:29 pm
by mjnelson99
I have just installed over the top when I update IFW.
Since I don't install IFL, cannot say there.
Mary

On 12/6/2014 4:01 PM, "Bob Coleman" wrote:
> I'm reasonably sure you can just install over the top.
>
>

Re: TBIView

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:40 pm
by revver
I installed over the top. haven't used it yet but the installer didn't complain.