Page 1 of 1

IFW with UNC Shsare

Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:26 pm
by cappa1983
Hello everyone,

I've been using IFW with a USB drive connected directly to the server, and it's worked very well.

However, now that I need to use a UNC share, I need to provide login details for the task to run nightly.

does IFW have the ability to enter in the credentials that it should use when the scheduled task runs?

I know if you use a mapped drive, it's only "alive" when the user is logged in.

thanks!

Re: IFW with UNC Shsare

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:32 am
by Brian K
It works fine here. Logged in or not.

Re: IFW with UNC Shsare

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:43 am
by TeraByte Support(PP)
You can use the /login parameter to specify the login details for the UNC share. There are some examples in this KB article: http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/kb/article.php?id=377